3.02.2013

But Chad

I was reading my mom's blog today and she donned a beautiful pearl necklace she had found at Macy's for a shocker steal of $29 buckaroos. Her inspiration had been Kate Spade.

My bestie was at the mall this morning and sent me this fun photo. Her comment was if it wasn't for the $200 price tag she'd have bought it for me.


Dang!

Cuz I WANT THAT!

Off I went to my favorite local shop - amazon.com - to see what I could find that might satisfy my want and bargain desires.  I found this. By Kate Spade.


Better price - only $35.99. But alas, I don't have a fancy phone like that.

Keep looking.

Further searches left me finding the same bag my bestie had donned earlier in the day, by Kate Spade, and yet the lowest price was $148.00.

Dang!

Cuz I WANT THAT!

Oh, and Happy Birthday to my Hubby. I guess if I can't have that bag, at least I have my very own But Chad.




1 comment:

  1. Dang! Don't you hate it when you find something that you love...but you don't love the price??! UGH. Are there any knockoffs out there to be had? Check etsy or something.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid. I won't bite.