4.11.2014

Bucket Update

I was informed my blog is far past due and my Bucket List needs to be updated.
Heaven forbid - I got sidetracked!

Let's see.

It seems to me I have nothing to whine about. 

Cowgirl Boots
Check!


Tattoo
Check!


Zipline
Check!


Trip with the BFF
Um, hello?
BFF?
Trip with the BFF?

Okay, so I do have one thing to whine about after all.

Thankfully - 40's not over yet!
and...
Thanks to my bucket fulfilling hubby who has made every completed item on the 40th Bucket List happen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Don't be afraid. I won't bite.